Thursday, September 17, 2009

Preschool

We made it through our first full week of preschool. Yay! The picture above is of Susanna and Kerrie on the first day last week. The pictures below are of my preschool. This room used to be our playroom. Last year we converted it into Holly Mountain Preschool.
I teach a class T/Th morning, T/Th afternoon and M/W morning.
I love teaching preschoolers! I have darling students.
Susanna and Kerrie are doing great in school. They love the kids and the structure in their day.
I feel lucky to spend my days in this room. It is a happy place.

1 comment:

Melissa Zurcher said...

This is the cutest preschool! Thank you for posting an entry so I can see what it looks like. It is just as I pictured it. I love the painted walls, and I am crazy about that awesome rug! I bet the kids love coming to your house each week. You are officially a chicken with your head cut off. :)