Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Afternoon in the Park

In August we spent another beautiful day at the park. This time we went to Municipal Park. It is in a beautiful, older area of Boise with lots of mature trees. Everyone enjoyed our picnic food from Chilis on our last park outing, so we decided to do it again.
The younger girls enjoyed playing on the huge playground.
I tried to get a good individual shot of everyone.
I have great models.
This park also has a nice nature center. We finished up our relaxing in the shade and headed down the path to check it out.





This picture makes me laugh because I was taking the shot of Hannah and didn't notice Susanna until we loaded the pictures on the computer.
Goofballs.
It has been kind of cool and rainy today. These pictures make me miss summer and it is only early September. I am afraid it is going to be a long winter.

2 comments:

Melissa Zurcher said...

What a great park! I don't think that I have ever been to that one. Your girls are all so photogenic! Hannah has cut her hair! It looks really cute! Was that a new school look? LOVE the antlers picture! Cute little Susanna. You may be missing summer, but autumn is the best season. 70's and 80's, beautiful colors, the produce, and of course, Halloween! Yes, I already have the costumes ordered.

Melissa Zurcher said...

and don't forget really cute school clothes!