Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SYTYCD 2011

At the end of October I took Kiley, Hannah, Paige and Lizzie to the So You Think You Can Dance tour stop in SLC.  It was on a Wednesday, so we left after school on Tuesday and drove back Wednesday night after the show.  It was a quick, but really fun, trip.
I have always wanted to stop at the Malad Gorge when we have driven to Utah, and decided that this was the evening to do it.  It was amazing.  So beautiful.  There is a walking bridge built across the gorge.  It was kind of scary, but well worth it.  

We stopped in Layton so I could introduce the girls to Brick Oven Pizza.  Even better than I remember from my college days.
We stayed at Melissa's beautiful home and then enjoyed a day of shopping.  Of course the highlight of the trip was the show.  It was amazing!  We can't wait to go again next year.

No comments: