Monday, October 4, 2010

Roaring Springs

For the last couple of years my elementary age girls have been able to earn passes to Roaring Springs Water Park by reading 600 minutes in the Spring. We save the passes until the week before school starts because some districts start earlier than our district and a lot of people are at The Fair that week. Lines are short and pools are uncrowded.
The three older girls spent most of the day on the big rides. I didn't get pictures of them because I spent the day watching the three youngers in the kiddie area.
They went on this tube slide over and over and over again.
It was a lovely way to spend one our last days of summer vacation.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

All great pictures! I really love the ones of the girls by the lake. Kiley looks so grown up!

Melissa Zurcher said...

I wish we had a good waterpark nearby! What a fun end of summer tradition!