Thursday, January 6, 2011

SYTYCD

On November 4, I took Kiley and Hannah to the So You Think You Can Dance tour stop in Salt Lake City.

We met up with my niece Melissa for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and then the show.
We had great seats. It was an amazing show.
I love watching talented people. Kiley and Hannah said it was one of their favorite nights ever.
The next day we drove up to Park City to go shopping at the outlet mall. Those girls can shop!
Instead of coming back down the canyon to Salt Lake, we went down Provo Canyon and surprised my niece Lauren working at Goodwood BBQ in Orem.
What a great couple of days. We will have to do more girls' trips in the future.

1 comment:

Melissa Zurcher said...

Boy, do I have a lot of catching up to do! I even had to click the "older posts" button to make sure I didn't need to go back even farther!! I LOVE LOVE your new family photo for your title! It is so beautiful! All of the girls look darling. SYTYCD was the best ever!! Thanks for letting me tag along! I love to see Kiley and Hannah's enthusiasm for dance. What a night!